Have you ever thought about why sign boards are used for informational purpose? While walking in streets, traveling through public transport, all the information is displayed on LED Sign Board. There are many types of sign boards used in different locations for different purpose. A LED display board attracts the attention of the customer while entering your store. The wide array of applications of LED Digital Signage makes it suitable to use in every business. The reason for being in demand for lead is the bright, dynamic, and eye-catching properties.
The LED sign boards act as an electronic display message center and it is versatile to display a message to a large audience. Peoples are prone to view content on smartphones and yet they are digitally connected so they prefer to see or read via the digital medium. Led sign boards are the perfect medium to grab the attention of a mass by displaying your message to attract customers.
What is an LED Sign Board?
First, let’s understand the meaning of LED. LED stands for Light Emitting Diode. It is an electronic light source that is different from the traditional form of lighting. Many features in LED make it more effective and efficient like it emits very little heat, energy-efficient and life expectancy of this LED is very high. Any type of LED can survive up to 8 to 10 years.
An LED display board consists of many components that make it work efficiently and continuously. The names of components used in making LED sign boards are as follows.
- Electronic Message Centers (EMCs)
- Electronic signs
- LED displays
- Digital Displays
- Changeable message signs
LED signs are created by individual panels, or modules, which permits the signs to be created in any size. The module of LED is arranged in clusters known as pixels. Pixel is a basic building block in any LED content.
A superior LED panel has three diodes per pixel: one red, one green, one blue. The resolution of the sign is determined by the distance between the centers of one pixel to the center of the next pixel. The distance calculated between one pixel to the second pixel is measured in millimeters and is called pixel pitch. In general, the lower the pixel distances the higher resolution of the signboard.
Benefits of an LED Sign Board
- Potential to target a large no. of the audience by displaying the message at your business doorstep. You can easily make your customer understand the service you are offering by flashing messages via LED Display Board.
- Led sign board allows you to control the flashing of the message and the time duration of how much time you want it to display on the board. This gives you the flexibility to control the flow of the message or change the message according to the need of the customer.
- Able to generate a sense of urgency with a message conveying the special deal offer, hurry up, limited time offer.
- It is very useful in displaying cautious messages to safety prone areas.
- And the most important thing is done by an Outdoor LED display board is to establish your brand identity.
Why should you consider investing in LED Sign Board?
Depending on the nature of your business and the budget when you have access to some vehicles or roadside shops you should consider investing in a Led mobile van, it enables you to acquire a customer from a large distance by displaying your messages to far most customers.
To discuss your needs with Sunshine LED Display System to know the best available options that fit your business.